Marketing Manager – Penny Post Credit Union
Are you passionate about people helping people?
Do you want to use your marketing and people management skills to the full as part of a thriving and expanding not-for-profit financial co-operative? If so, read on………
Penny Post Credit Union, one of the largest private sector Credit Unions in the UK, is looking for a dynamic, proactive Marketing Manager to support the implementation of their strategy of continual growth and development. Formed in 1996, we have been providing a range of financial services to Royal Mail employees and their families for over 20 years. Currently we have 10,000 members and over £23m in assets. We are constantly looking to grow and develop the business and to improve the range of products and services that we offer our members
As the Marketing Manager you’ll be reporting to the CEO and responsible for developing a multichannel marketing strategy aimed at increasing the Credit Union’s membership and loan book. To achieve this you’ll work closely with the Loans and Customer Service Teams as well as lead, manage and develop colleagues who report into you. Based in Wolverhampton, you will also be out and about nationally representing Penny Post at events and exhibitions.
Send an e-mail titled ‘Marketing Manager’ attaching a copy of your CV along with a covering letter of no more than 250 words outlining why you are interested in applying for this role and what skills you will bring to it.
- Police CU - Business Development Officer - 2 roles - 1 North & - 1 Central 245 Kb pdf
- Gloucestershire CU - Job Advert 160 Kb pdf
- Salford CU - Member Services Officer - Application Form.. 41 Kb docx
- Salford CU - Member Services Officer Job Discription 88 Kb pdf
- Gloucestershire CU - Job Discription 239 Kb pdf
- Salford CU - Member Services Officer - Application Form 401 Kb pdf
- Gloucestershire CU - Application Form 232 Kb docx
- Penny Post Credit Union- Marketing Manager- Job Description 373 Kb pdf
- Penny Post Credit Union- Marketing Manager Job Advert 205 Kb pdf